Friday, March 23, 2012

Where to stay I40

Hi.. I need a place to spend the night, off I40. I don%26#39;t mind driving off I40 a bit if nessessary. I%26#39;ve had terrible luck with accommodations in the area and need some advice from someone who knows.. Thanks Ron



Where to stay I40


Looking at the date of your message, you have probably already been to Conway. We were there this weekend and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. It has only been open a couple of months. Has a bar which is unique for Conway. It is right off of I40.



Where to stay I40


I would second that recommendation for the Hilton Garden Inn. There is also a new Candlewood Suites off of the 125 exit that is pretty nice but I do like the Hilton better.




We stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites Downtown in LR. It was good.. East to get too, acceptable rooms and service. The best thing is that they have a shuttle that will take you out to dinner and then pick you up.. Thanks Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment