Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sherwood Court: A wonderful get-away

My husband and I recently enjoyed a much-needed vacation. Sherwood Court Inn was delightful and comfortable. Nick and Renate were welcoming; helpful with suggestions for walks, restaurants, and the like; and fun to talk to! We look forward to visiting again and definitely recommend Sherwood Court Inn.



Sherwood Court: A wonderful get-away


Thanks, for the advice...We all are always looking for nice places to stay...I%26#39;ll check them out some time...



Sherwood Court: A wonderful get-away


I am going to be staying at this inn for my vacation in May. Based on all the glowing, positive reviews, I feel I have made the right choice on where to stay.




Do rethink your booking. Sherwood Court has new owners--who knows what they might be like?? I%26#39;ve heard that they have never operated an inn before--so, you might not have the same experience as all the ';glowing comments'; you have read. I have stayed at Sherwood Courts before and will never go back now because the previous owners sold. The owners are what made the stay great--not the accomodations!

No comments:

Post a Comment