Saturday, March 24, 2012

Need a Sat. night only! Oct. 27th

My husband and I are staying in a cottage that only had a Thurs. and Fri. available. They had rented the cottage for that Sat. night to a couple that rented the rest of the week with it. I don%26#39;t want to give up the cottage (it is our absolute favorite) but it is next to impossible to get a single Sat. night and in October to boot! Livingston Juncton Cabooses use to do one night weekends but we bragged so much about them that they now require 2 night min. unless they have an opening after the Wed. of the same week. I%26#39;m happy for them but sad for us : ( We need someplace private with a jacuzzi for 2 or outdoor hot tub. Hopefully nothing more than $130.00 total for the night. Asking for the moon, I know! The Sat. we need is October 27, 2007. Any suggestions besides ';Good Luck!'; ?



Need a Sat. night only! Oct. 27th


I don%26#39;t know if you found anything yet but I thought I would mention a B%26amp;B that will sometimes do one night. It%26#39;s called Main Street Inn. She has jacuzzi suites and serves a great breakfast. You might give her a call to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment