Saturday, March 24, 2012

Need A Shuttle/Car Service From Little Rock Airport to Hotel

I need a recommendation for a shuttle/car service to take me from the Little Rock Airport to my nearby (less than 10 miles) hotel in Little Rock. All of my web searches are turning out to be less than useless.



Need A Shuttle/Car Service From Little Rock Airport to Hotel


These are the three shuttle services located at the airport according to Airport customer service:





Intershuttle 501-376-7433



R%26amp;R Transport 501-362-2724



Greater Little Rock Transport Service 501-570-9999





Unfortunately I have been unable to get a recommendation on any of them. You might call them and try to get a feel for which might serve you best.



Need A Shuttle/Car Service From Little Rock Airport to Hotel


We%26#39;ve used Signature fairly regularly between our home and the airport. I didn%26#39;t check the phone book, but the business card I have lists the number as (501) 907-2277.





I%26#39;m not sure what their policy is regarding downtown hotels - the company is owned by the owners of the Holiday Inn in West Little Rock. I might add that we%26#39;ve chatted with drivers who%26#39;ve talked about taking people to Tunica, MS, so I assume they can take you anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment