Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jalapeno Jelly at Ri8ver market

My wife and I bought some Jalapeno Jelly from a small vendor at the River market three years ago. It came from a woman and the jelly jar is not labeled. She was selling from the outside vendor area, thus she did not have a formal ';booth'; inside the market. Does anyone know this woman, or how to get in touch with her to order more (much more)???





Everyone here in Kansas wants that jelly...Thanks





Go Cats



Jalapeno Jelly at Ri8ver market


Okay, I called the River Market staff and they directed me to River Market Grocery at 501-244-9964. I called this business and they do sell green jalopeno jelly made in Arkansas. This concern is located inside the river market space and not outside where you bought it, but the River Market staff thinks it may be the same jelly. There is no way of knowing. They apparently do not have email and the owner is a little hard to understand over the phone. The River Market staff can be reached at 501-375-2552 if you need more assistance. Good luck!.



Jalapeno Jelly at Ri8ver market


You are an angel...I%26#39;ll give it a try...





Go cats

No comments:

Post a Comment