Saturday, March 24, 2012

Please Help! I can't find a place to stay...

Well, I stupidly bought Passion Play tickets for me and my husband thinking that a place with as many hotels as Eureka Springs ought to have somewhere we could sleep. We will only be there one night (a Saturday - on our way to Branson), and it turns out the Corvette Festival is that weekend. I have called and sent out e-mails and it seems that every place is either booked up or won%26#39;t give us a room for just one night. Are there any towns nearby that might have lodging for us? I appreciate any help anyone can give me. I%26#39;m getting desperate at this point... Thanks...

Please Help! I can't find a place to stay...

Berryville is nearby as is the Holiday Island area-here is a link to lodging on Holiday Island

Island Motel and Resort Rentals

http://www.holidayisland.com/motel

Sometimes when a festival is going on a lot of the hotels/motels/b%26amp;b;s etc will have a required number of nights,with that said IF they dont fill up they will go ahead and book a one nighter, I know that may not be a risk you are wiling to take-but it is something to consider...

Did you check out:

Statue Road Inn

http://www.statueroadinn.com

Hope I was a little bit of help and have a GREAT time at the Passion Play

Please Help! I can't find a place to stay...

The Corvette Festival is not the only thing you%26#39;re up against. Bikes, Blues, BBQ is in Fayetteville the same weekend. Not sure you%26#39;ll find any place in Northwest Arkansas. You might call the Chambers of each town: Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, etc.

Bikes, Blues, BBQ is in the top four (maybe three) of bike festivals behind Sturgis and Daytona.


Thanks for the replies. I found a B%26amp;B in Berryville - whew! I was starting to panic. I%26#39;ve learned my lesson, though, not to buy tickets until I have a place to sleep!


That%26#39;s good new. My next suggestion was going to be ';vacation rentals';. Although most have a two night minimum, it might have been worth it;-)

Eliza


Would you mind sharing the info on the Berryville accomadations?

I am in need of a Sat. night only too!

Thanks : )

  • lock file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment