Saturday, March 24, 2012

Eureka Springs Flowers

Hi - i%26#39;m getting married in Eureka in October - do any of the local groceries / markets have good flowers? i%26#39;d like to do my own bouquet, but we are arriving a few days before the wedding so I can%26#39;t bring them with me. tried searching around online but all I can find are actual flower shops and i%26#39;m really not excited about paying 50-75 for a bouquet...help please!



Eureka Springs Flowers


First let me say CONGRATS! How special it is to get married in ES and no less in the wonderful month of Oct. Okay now for your question...I am honestly not sure what Harts or Sunfest(on Holiday Island) carry for flowers,there is a walmart located in berryville about a 20min drive from ES that would be comprable to most wal-marts flower section. You may want to give Jan with All About Love a call she may be able to help you OR have you considered asking the inn keepers of where you are staying for some advice? They will have greater knowledge of ';whats in'; in regards to flowers and local grocery stores. Of course you could always go ';old school and make your own with fake flowers but then again perhaps thats wayyy too 80%26#39;s.....





Again Congrats on your upcoming Nuptials-



Eureka Springs Flowers


I too am from Tulsa and was married in Eureka Spings in October of %26#39;96. I went to the Wal-Mart in Berryville for my flowers and the Inn Keeper of the B%26amp;B we were married at helped me put everything together. I think that the local grocery ';Hart%26#39;s'; has flowers too but I%26#39;m not sure how fresh they are. I would check with then before you drive to B.



Where are you getting married at? They may have access to flowers already or be able to keep yours fresh if you decide to bring them with you after all.



We will be there this October to celebrate our Anniversary which we do every year in E. S.! You could not have picked a better month!



Best Wishes on you special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment