Friday, March 30, 2012

Little Rock

I am going to be visiting Arkanssa and plan to stay in the Little Rock area. I am looking for any insider information of things to do and see on day trips. I would appreciate any insight, including if I would be better to go elsewhere.



Little Rock


What do YOU enjoy doing?



Little Rock


I enjoy sightseeing, scenery and anything unique for a local area. I will drive for good local food.




Stay at a hotel on Markham /President Clinton, There are three good hotels on this street, The Doubletree, the Peabody and the Courtyard. Visit the Clinton Presidential Library and consider the Historic Arkansas Museaum and the Old State House Museum. All these are in or close to the RiverMarket which is a restaurant and entertainment district. All of these are within easy walking distance and are in a very safe area.




Thank you and especially for the safe area. I do worry when traveling and not knowing an area that I might stumble into a bad location.

No comments:

Post a Comment