Saturday, March 24, 2012

Eureka Screams



Anyone done the Eureka Screams at the Radcliff Manor? How scary is it?



Eureka Screams


we have never done it....however I hear it is to die for! no pun intended. I have personally met the guys that run Radcliff manor Lee %26amp; Kelly and seen some of thier props in the daylight out of thier natural haunted setting and I can tell you they were scarey then! So MHO is you wont be disappointed in the least bit! I am assuming you have seen thier website where they have the ';potty'; meter, for lack of better words?





Have fun if you go and post back with a report on the haunted attraction~



Eureka Screams


I%26#39;ve gone through it twice. Once the first year and then again last year. It is great and was definitely scary enough for me. Lee %26amp; Kelly have done a great job. I didn%26#39;t make the ';potty'; meter but I certainly made the ';jump and scream'; meter!




Hiya Susie ~





Kelly %26amp; Lee really put a lot of thought, not to mention effort, into their haunted house. They take being spooky very seriously :) Also, they are great about answering questions. We recommend Eureka Screams to all haunt fans!





Be sure to tell the guys ';hello'; from us. :) Have a great time!





XO ~



Kandye





http://nola-blog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment