Wednesday, March 28, 2012

spa recommendations

I will be in LR for a weekend with my daughter for her birthday, and want to take her for her first spa experience. We are staying in the west LR area, and these are spas that seem good to me:





Caracalla, Studio Jonathan Kent, That French Salon, and Ava Bella.





I really want a place with a relaxing atmosphere since it%26#39;s her birthday - can anyone recommend from the above choices?



spa recommendations


I shouldn%26#39;t respond to this because I have never set foot in a spa and have no idea what people do in them, but my wife and her friends love Caracalla. I do know that it is in a very nice neighborhood called the Heights. There you can find bakeries, bookstores, galleries and shops where you can browse after your treatment.



spa recommendations


Thanks,





I have heard good things about Caracalla, they just don%26#39;t have any pics of their store on the website. That always makes me wonder a little bit!




My wife has been very impressed with Caracalla. My spouse wouldn%26#39;t go to a dump so you need not be concerned with the lack of photos on the web site. I agree with everything jimjade3 said about the Heights.




I%26#39;ve never been to Caracalla but have friends who love it. The neighborhood is wonderful - I hope these posts aren%26#39;t too late for your trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment