Wednesday, March 28, 2012

sightseeing recommendations?

We are planning a last minute driving vacation (leaving 7/7) from Oklahoma City to Nashville, genreally along I-40. We want to see as much as possible along the way, but I%26#39;m having trouble finding much about what there is to see and do in Arkansas. Other than going to Fayetteville and Eureka Springs, I haven%26#39;t been in Arknsas since I was a small child, and I don%26#39;t remember much, except that it was beautifully green. Any suggestions? We are a family of 4: myself, my husband and 2 teenage (16%26amp;17) sons.



sightseeing recommendations?


A few ideas might be:





Altus exit : visit Arkansas wineries - Wiedeker, Post at Altus AR





Ozark exit : visit Arkansas%26#39; highest point, Mt Magazine State Park. about 40 miles to new lodge.





Morrilton exit: visit Petit Jean State Park (my family%26#39;s favorite). Nice hike to water fall, great scenery.





Little Rock: Clinton Presidential Library...like Bill or not, it%26#39;s a beautiful and interesting museum. Check out LR%26#39;s river market area nearby.


  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment