Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thinking of Relocating to Fayetteville

I need advice on the greater Fayetteville area. My husband and I are considering relocating to the NW Arkansas area and would appreciate any guidance from locals we can get. My husband is retired but may want to work part-time. I will be looking for work, unfortunately, in an office environment.

I have started surfing the net for anything I can find about Fayetteville, and that%26#39;s how I ended up here.

We are planning a trip to Fayetteville around the first week of February for about 5-7 days. We plan on contacting realtors and viewing homes. What else is there to see or do during that time of year?

Any comments are welcome,

Thanks!!

Thinking of Relocating to Fayetteville

NWArkansas is really awesome. Office environments jobs are every where. You should not have any problems! I just bought a house and am helping my brother find one who is relocating in June. If you need any help with subdivisions, areas, etc. I will be glad to help. silverspiffy@yahoo.com

In Feb. things are pretty much back to normal after the rush of college students back to the area is calmed down. It is all according to what you like. Personally, I like thrift stores, antique malls, etc and there are plenty of these. There are also some very nice golf courses if this is your thing. The Wal-Mart museum in Bentonville is interesting and so is the JOnes Center in Springdale. There is a WHOLE lot to do there. We also find plenty of time to go to BEaver Lake whenever we can which is local. College avenue is 71B and is the main road in Fayetteville %26amp; Springdale. Most things are central to this area. The U of A campus is pretty cool too. The chamber of commerce should be able to tell you what all special things are going on in Feb. Try looking at Sprindale, Bentonville, Rogers, %26amp; Lowell too as all of these towns are pretty much one.

I have lived in Fayetteville ( I moved here as a college student and fell in love with it!) for quite some time. If you need any help just let me know!

  • vc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment