Saturday, April 21, 2012

Amerisuites Little Rock

HAS ANYONE STAYED AT THE AMERISUITES IN LITTLE ROCK? It%26#39;s pet friendly....need to know if it%26#39;s clean? Been remodeled? Safe area?

Amerisuites Little Rock

This is a really safe area.... The hotel is fairly new and should be really clean.. It is located in the better side of little rock and you shopuld not hesitate to stay there....Not sure about the pet friendly part. The best thing to do is call and ask..

Amerisuites Little Rock

If I were you, I%26#39;d check out the reviews - they%26#39;ve been pretty bad.


Yeah, I was going to suggest the embassy suites in that same area, But I was trying just to answer your question..I was thinking you maybe got points with that chain... Or try the wingate Inn in that same area.....It is located on south shackleford and is in a good location and they get really good reviews..


After checking the reviews, I stayed at Rodeway Inn %26amp; Suites. God unbelievable beautiful room. I asked the manager about Beds %26amp; Pillow situation. He explained only 12 rooms out of 111 rooms, the beds %26amp; few pillows were not changed, since the new beds delivery was not on time.But everything is changed now, he said. Rates are very affordable. The new restaurant are coming very soon, just next door to them.


Divyaesh - thanks SO much for the review. Frequently visitors to this area are better informed about hotels than we are! You%26#39;ve done us a great service.


Divyaesh wrote:

';I stayed at Rodeway Inn %26amp; Suites. God unbelievable beautiful room. ';

susancs replied:

';Divyaesh - thanks SO much for the review.';

As somebody who just stayed at the Rodeway Inn in Little Rock, I have to say that I find Divyaesh%26#39;s %26#39;review%26#39; to be, literally ';unbelievable';.

susancs, if you%26#39;re in Little Rock, you should take a stop by the Rodeway Inn and check it out for yourself. Just drive into the parking lot and look around at this 20+ year old place. You won%26#39;t even have to get a room to get a good feel for it. Look at the room doors, the windows, the property.

I just submitted a review with photos of my room (should be up on Tripadvisor soon). You should take a look at the rooms that Divaesh describes as ';unbelievable beautiful';.


For FreddieG

I read you reviews and forum comments on lodging and restaurants in Little Rock. As you say you ';travel through Little Rock a couple of times a year'; you obviously are some what of an authority of what our city has to offer. Please post comments on the places you%26#39;ve ';been less than impressed with....';. We folks who live here year around would be pleased to hear your opinions.


Hey there oldcpa,

I posted a couple more reviews of places I%26#39;ve stayed, although they were for places in Hot Springs.

I%26#39;m not sure I%26#39;d call myself an %26#39;expert%26#39;. I basically drive back and forth through Little rock every winter. Unfortunately, I just recently discovered Tripadvisor. I%26#39;ve posted reviews about my last couple years there, but I%26#39;m not sure of the name of the places I stayed in years prior to that. I just don%26#39;t remember where I happened to stay more than two years ago.

There was a little inexpensive motel I stayed at a number of times in the last 5 or 6 years that is/was down on I-30 a couple exits away from a Walmart. There was a Wendy%26#39;s up the street from it as well. It was inexpensive and clean, but it%26#39;s been at least 3 or 4 years since I%26#39;ve stayed there and I don%26#39;t know the name. And since it%26#39;s been so long, I%26#39;m not sure a %26#39;review%26#39; from me would even be valid at this point.

Now that I%26#39;m clued-in to Tripadvisor I%26#39;ll be paying more attention and taking pictures of places. But my next reviews probably won%26#39;t be for another 12-months when I drive through the area again.


Hey again, oldcpa.

If you ever happen to have the chance, I%26#39;d love it if you could take a look at the Rodeway Inn in LR. My review (with photos) still hasn%26#39;t been posted even though reviews I submitted on a later date already have. Additionally, since I made my review, another review has shown up giving this place 5-stars on everything. Truly makes it sound like the perfect hotel!

All I can figure is that they won%26#39;t post my negative review because it so dramatically contradicts the other reviews of this place. Since you%26#39;re actually considered a ';Local Expert'; by Tripadvisor, maybe they%26#39;d take my review (and photos) more seriously if somebody backed me up.

I%26#39;m not asking you to get a room there, but just look at the property and, specifically, the doors. The outside of the room doors look like a baseball bat has been taken to them and the inside of my room looked the same. I submitted photos and mentioned this fact but while my review hasn%26#39;t been posted yet, there are people saying things like ';God unbelievable beautiful room';

I just feel like I%26#39;m living in the Bizarro world. I even triple-checked to see if, somehow, I stayed at a different hotel than these other people. I just wish that somebody would back me up on the fact that this place is an old old motel and not the crown jewel of LR.

If you can%26#39;t, that%26#39;s fine. I just thought I%26#39;d ask and try and get my review out of purgatory.

Thanks


Freddie, Local ';Experts'; have no particular influence with TA. I%26#39;ve no idea why your negative review hasn%26#39;t been posted perhaps you need to read TA%26#39;s posting guidelines as you may have violated one of them.

  • two monitors one pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment