Monday, April 23, 2012

Best Spa and B&B

My husband and I are going to spend our anniversary in Hot Springs this year. I have been to many sites for advice on what is the best and now have too much information to make a decision. I know we want a romantic spa getaway, however, which one is the best and which do I avoid.......please help!?!?



Best Spa and B%26amp;B


It has been years since I visited Hot Springs, but will be travelling there with my husband this Thanksgiving for a much deserved romantic getaway. We have heard wonderful things (both on the trip advisor discussion boards and from friends who%26#39;ve visited recently) about the Wildwood B%26amp;B, so we%26#39;ll be staying there. When I made my reservations, the hostess was very helpful, so I really expect a pleasant visit. I%26#39;ve heard she%26#39;s a great chef who makes unbelievable breakfasts. Happy trails!



Best Spa and B%26amp;B


Hot springs has many great B%26amp;B%26#39;s , but I really like the look out point lakeside inn....The view is wonderful and the location is great...





http://www.lookoutpointinn.com/





The others are good as well. I just like the lake view....And spring at the inn is beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment