Monday, April 23, 2012

mountain harbor resort and best spa

has anyone stayed at the mountain harbor resort? is it nice? what is the best spa in hot springs?



mountain harbor resort and best spa


I wish someone with some expertise would reply to you! I have camped in the Mountain Harbor area and think it is very nice, but, I have never stayed at the resort. The lake is nice there in my opinion. As far as spas, I am not very experienced with them... but I have heard great things about the Arlington%26#39;s spa. Anyone else?



mountain harbor resort and best spa


I have heard good things about Ablution day spa. I%26#39;m visiting there next month. I can%26#39;t give you any advice based on experience yet...




I have heard good things about Ablution day spa. I%26#39;m visiting there next month. I can%26#39;t give you any advice based on experience yet...




I have stayed at Mountain Harbor Resort, but it has been a few years ago. I have stayed in the small condos and the large ones. We love it there. Very clean and quiet, but quite a drive from Hot Spings. Still it is pretty country to drive in! The restaurant was wonderful and reminded me of some I went to on vacation with my parents. Nice view. If you want peace and quiet and beautiful scenery, it is great!




Mountain Harbor is a wonderful place to stay. We%26#39;ve stayed in Harbor North, the newest cabins. TO DIE FOR. The price is very high however. The restaurant has great food. The lake is the most beautiful around.




Love Mountain Harbor and the spa is the best it%26#39;s awesome, book early.

No comments:

Post a Comment