Monday, April 23, 2012

Shopping??

Okay, well after MONTHS of anticipation, we are leaving late Thursday night - I am SO psyched! We are staying at Buffalo Point and we will be going here and there all over the place, but mostly just relaxing for 9 long days!! I am so glad!





So my mom asked today if there was any good shopping. I didn%26#39;t know the answer to that question - so could someone help me out?? I see that Eureka Springs says that they have good shopping - but what is good shopping? Antiques? That is up my mom%26#39;s alley. But really - any shopping - outlet malls, antiques, etc...





Thanks!!!!!





Erin





Shopping??


I don%26#39;t know of any outlet malls in or around eureka...From my knowledge there is only antique type stores there...You will be very close to branson and it has two large outlet malls and a new branson landing open air mall on lake taneycomo....It is something else.....It has a bass pro shop and a belks department store as well as Joes crab shack and a famous daves BBQ.



I wish I could help you more with that.....It is a beautiful drive to branson and does not take very long..But I%26#39;m sure it might not be in your plans....Let us know how your trip goes... I wish The trees were turning, but they are still pretty green......



Shopping??


Thanks a bunch! Yes, we are probably doing Branson cause I want to see the Titanic Museum, so I will pass the word along to my mom. I just hope you get a little more rain so we can canoe, the water seems to be a little low right now. I think in one or two areas, it says ';low but floatable'; - I hope it just doesn%26#39;t get too low to float before we get there! Ha - now that I said my rain wish, it will probably be sunny until we get there and then it will rain the entire time!





Can%26#39;t wait - counting down the seconds!





Erin




be sure to ask for the family discount on the Titanic museum, Five of us got in for $50.00 dollars. Instead of the $20.00 a person cost..

No comments:

Post a Comment