Monday, April 23, 2012

Fayetteville Regional Airport to Fayetteville

I%26#39;ll be soon flying to Fayetteville Regional Airport and will need transportation to my hotel near the University (Carnall hall). Is there a shuttle? How expensive it is? and how long does it take? I am asking because I will be speaking to a conference and, while I am on a budget, I cannot afford to be late just to save a few bucks. Thanks.



Fayetteville Regional Airport to Fayetteville


You must be coming in to Northwest Arkansas Regional rather than Fayetteville%26#39;s Drake Field. If that be so here%26#39;s a site with ground transportation. http://www.nwara.com/travel/buses.asp





You%26#39;ll enjoy Carnell Hall which is actually on the campus just a stones throw from Old Main. There%26#39;s a good restaurant in the building

No comments:

Post a Comment