Saturday, April 21, 2012

Moving to Bentonville Area Walmart Job Where to rent

I am 25 and single about to move to the Bentonville area for a Walmart job. Should I rent an apartment in Bentonville or Fayetteville. Any suggestions on areas or apartment complexes to begin looking at. Thanks in advance



Moving to Bentonville Area Walmart Job Where to rent


Hey there, I live in Bentonville and I would not want to drive back and forth from Fayetteville. It is a about a 25-30 min drive if there is no traffic issues on I540. That is not likely for this area. They have some decent apartments in Bentonville and building more very close. Just depends on how much that you want to spend. Not sure where your coming from but traffic can be a pain around here. Good luck with the job.


  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment