Saturday, April 21, 2012

Finding hotel

I was wondering if anybody could tell me anything about Candlestone Hotel in Little Rock. I didn%26#39;t see any reviews for it. Being it%26#39;s a suite hotel, and located in the suburbs, maybe it is what I am looking for. Thanks for any input.



Finding hotel


OOPS! Make that Candlewood, not Candlestone!!



Finding hotel


Candlewood is located in a good area, except that it located on a very busy street.....It is a new place....But as far as quiet....I am not so sure...There are really no hotels that meet your needs of being in a more residential area...Have you thought about a B%26amp;B?? There are a few that are in quiter areas than the hotels.




Here is a link to a list of B%26amp;B%26#39;s..............



bedandbreakfast.com/little-rock-arkansas.html




The Candlewood Suites seem to be geared more toward business travelers rather that tourists. In addition it%26#39;s located far from Little Rock%26#39;s major attractions. I agree that you might like a B%26amp;B. I%26#39;m not personally familiar with any in town be I%26#39;ve heard many good things about the Rosemont. Here%26#39;s it%26#39;s web site.



http://www.rosemontoflittlerock.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment