Monday, April 23, 2012

Updated Itinerary

Arrive in Little Rock Thursday lunch time

Check in at Lake Catherine cabins for 2 nights

See Hot Springs, Bathhouse Row, State Park

Saturday

Crater of Diamonds S.P….I saw this on TV about a year ago and forgot about it until I saw it in your S.P. guide. I think my 6 and 8 year old sons will like it. If not we will go swimming.

Saturday Night

Sleeping in Diamond Johns Tipis…once again the boys will like it, check it out if you have not already it looks way too cool http://www.diamondjohns.com

Sunday

Back to lake Catherine to sleep but were are going to see the Chuck wagon races in Clinton…something we will never see in NJ… http://www.chuckwagonraces.com

Monday

College check in and dorm set up for my 19 YO.

Tuesday

See what we want to see again or should see and say good bye, head for Little Rock

What a cool state to visit. With my son in college I%26#39;m going to try to see it all before by the time he finishes. Maybe even come down for some hog and deer hunting

Ron

Updated Itinerary

sounds like a lot of fun. You made some really good choices. And thanks for the info on Diamond johns..Always nice to have new info to pass on to travlers....I know you will love the state...

Updated Itinerary

HI, NJ , do you mean you will stay in Lake Catherine cabins not in hotels in Hot Springs while you See Hot Springs, Bathhouse Row, State Park?

  • handling exceptions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment