Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need Help





I will be traveling across the US with my husband this coming summer. He’s a long haul truck driver and me and my son plan to join him for a few weeks every now and then. I have no clue where well end up stopping in your state so I was hoping you could all help me by telling me cool kid friendly places to see. I know there will be times where we’ll be waiting a day or so to pick up or drop off and I’d love to use that free time to explore areas. I’m the kind of person who likes to plan as much as possible. So any and all recommendations of places to stop and see would be greatly appreciated



Thanks so much for all your help



Lisa



Need Help


My kid%26#39;s favorite Arkansas places:





Museums





1. Mid-America Museum Hot Springs



2. Discovery Museum Little Rock





Hiking



1. Pinnacle Mountain State Park near Little Rock (to top)



2. Petit Jean State Park Morrilton (to waterfall and to Bear Cave)



3. BigDamBridge Little Rock





Playgrounds



1. Allsopp Park Little Rock



2. Pinnacle Mountain



3. Petit Jean





Other



1. Razorback submarine North Little Rock



2. Zoo in Little Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment