Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Trails Inn

My wife and I will be traveling to the Eureka Springs area in a few months. I found a web site on The Trails Inn. Does anyone have any information about The Trails Inn? Is it in a good location, clean, easy parking and secure. We will be traveling in our corvette and don%26#39;t want anything to happen to it while parked. We like wildlife and would like to drive into the mountains. How far does one need to drive to get into the mountains? Also my wife likes dancing. Is there a place where folks may do line dancing?



The Trails Inn


I don%26#39;t know the answer to all your questions, but I also will be traveling to Eureka Springs this year for the first time. However my parents have been 3 times and have stayed at Trails End everytime and that is were we are staying this year. My mother is very picky about where she will stay and we have left hotels in the past and even lost money because she didn%26#39;t like it once we got there. I will ask about your other questions to see if she or dad can tell me. Hope you enjoy your trip.





The Trails Inn


we are frequent visitors to ES, I can help with some of your q%26#39;s.



ES is a wonderful lil town-there isnt a stoplite anywhere-just driving into es you will be driving in the mountains-the views are breath-taking.



as for the line dancing you may try the tiki torch or the lumberyard both are clubs with a dance floor and pretty much any kind of dancing goes but I dont know of a specific club that is strickly country/line dancing~hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment