Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pond Mountain Lodge

Can anyone tell me anything about Pond Mountain Lodge in Eureka Springs? I am thinking about staying there with my husband, two kids (10 and 14 years old) and a dog for about 5 days.





Also, we will probably not get into town much because we don%26#39;t want to leave the dog alone for long...any ideas about spending time in Eureka Springs with a dog in tow?





Any advise for good take out food?





Thanks!







Pond Mountain Lodge


I can%26#39;t help with Pond Mtn. Lodge, but there are lots of outdoor activities you can do around Eureka Springs. There are lots of hiking opportunities, and Beaver Lake and the surrounding area is beautiful. Also, for scenery, take a drive down Hwy. 7 to Clarksville and keep your eyes open for the reintroduced elk herd.





However, if you think your dog is okay with the crowds, you can take him into town. Every time I have been to ES, I have seen LOTS of dogs - you won%26#39;t be the only one. There is even an open-air restaurant downtown that welcomes dogs.





You probably better not take your pooch to the big cat reserve, though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment