Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Malvern,AR

I%26#39;m arriving by Amtrak in Malvern and will stay the night and then travel to Hot SPrings, AR...how do I do it? There are no rental cars in Malvern, AR that I have found. ANy suggestions?

Malvern,AR

Buy a cheap car and sell it when you head back? Seriously, I have no idea, other than perhaps seeing if one of the cab companies in Hot Springs would be willing to meet you at the train station.

Beyond that, I really think you%26#39;d be better off staying on the train to Little Rock, where you should have no trouble renting a car. It%26#39;s only 30-40 mins more driving time to get to Hot Springs from LR. Of course, if you%26#39;re actually trying to stay in Malvern, that%26#39;d be a pain, but otherwise you%26#39;d have an easier time finding not only a rental car but a hotel room as well in LR instead of Malvern.

  • cope with divorce
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment