Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hot mineral water in Hot Springs to drink

Is there possibility in Hot Springs to drink the hot mineral water? What hotel would be good for this? What other places in USA have mineral water to drink?


I had the mineral water treatment in Europe, Karlovy Vary for 2 weeks in 2002(drinking, bathing, walking, having massages). I came home being on 10 years younger, much healthier, less stressful and full of energy. It was a great experience that I recommend to everybody. It cost about $2000 for person including everything (summer air ticket, food, doctor%26#39;s consultation and all treatments). It is too much for me now. I%26#39;m looking for the same experience in USA, but for less money.


Could anybody help me with this please?


Thank you.



Hot mineral water in Hot Springs to drink


You%26#39;re in luck when it comes to drinking the hot mineral water. The Hot Springs National Park Service maintains a number of wellhead-fountins piped straight from the mountain in the downtown part of the city. Hot mineral water is available with the turn of a spiggot. Bring your water jugs---its free. Your main chore is to choose which mineral spring. There are around 5 (could be more or could be less, I%26#39;m not sure) and they vary in mineral content and whether hot or cold. Oh, by the way, empty plastic gallon jugs are available for under a dollar right across from the main spring complex downtown. (I like the taste of the cold spring mineral water available at the Whittington Spring. Literature describing the springs is available at the Park Service Visitor Center downtown. Enjoy!!



Hot mineral water in Hot Springs to drink


I usually go there about once every 5 or 6 weeks and fill 12-16 gallon jugs for drinking. I have been doing it for 8+ years and can hardly stand tap water




Go to the Buckstaff Bathhouse on Bathhouse Row to have a %26#39;Bath Experience%26#39; and you get to drink some mineral water whilst sitting in the tub. I had a really great time there and slept incredibly well that night. I also had a massage afterwards. Not quite Karlovy Vary but jolly nice all the same...





Ari


  • facial surgery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment