Thursday, April 19, 2012

update me

Hello, my name is John. I am a soldier of Ft. Polk, LA, and a native of Little Rock. I%26#39;ve been out of the loop for a while, and I%26#39;m wondering what are some new attractions of Little Rock. I%26#39;ll be bringing my fiance up there soon for some vacation, and to visit my family. I would like to know some good places to take my dearly beloved to dine in. If somebody out there reads this, please respond. Wooo Pig Soowie.



update me


What kind of does she like? The restaurants in Little Rock have exploded lately. Fancy or casual dining?



update me


If you%26#39;re looking for something upscale, I highly recommend Brave New Restaurant. It used to be in an old Waffle House on Cantrell but moved to a location overlooking the river several years ago. In my opinion, Peter Brave%26#39;s food is as good as it gets in Little Rock. It%26#39;s not inexpensive, but it%26#39;s not gawd-awful expensive either (like some of the newer places are).





As for new attractiions, just go down to the RiverMarket. It%26#39;s filled with shops and restaurants, and of course the Clinton Library, that%26#39;s being VERY well-received.


  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment