Thursday, April 19, 2012

Springs,Spas and Baths?

I would like to know if there are any public bath houses in the springs or natural springs left for soaking. Is it all done at the spas now? My mom is coming down for Valentines day and I would like to help her get the most out of her stay, so any good reccomendations for must sees would be appreciated. Thank You! P.S. She also enjoys that GPS treasure hunting and loves going off the beaten path so all ideas are appreciated. Thanks!!



Springs,Spas and Baths?


I have been to Eureka many times and have never heard of any public bath houses that are still open. There are several spas in the area, mostly at hotels. I would recommend the New Moon Spa at the Crescent Hotel, or the spa at the New Orleans Hotel.



Springs,Spas and Baths?


A little late with this post but I can highly reccomend Eureka Massage Center with Alexa Pittenger, MMT she is awesome!


There are many things to do and see in ES, I suggest stopping in at the visitors center and picking up a map of the town and some brochures. A good way to see the town is to ride the trolly. a must see for us is to drive out to the passion play grounds and look at the Christ of the Ozarks Statue.




I live in Eureka Springs; I own Harvest House Bed %26amp; Breakfast. The springs have been mostly designated as historical landmarks and cordoned off from the public. The Basin Park Hotel and some others claim the use mineral waters for their baths. They don%26#39;t specify the source of those waters. Eureka Massage on Wall Street is less pricey than most other high rent spas.




Hello, I am traveling to ES with 5 girl friends for a relaxing girls escape. I believe we already have our accomadations handled. But I would like to know what places anyone would recommend for spa type services, as well as recommendations for the more traditional bath houses----we may be more interesed in the latter since we have all done the regular spa (massage, facial, etc) experience many many times.





We are definitely going to get to Ermilios for dinner one of the 2 nights we are there--but what other place would anyone recommend for another great dinner. I think we will do the Crescent Hotel for a lunch and will avoid it for dinner---so need suggestions for dinner place??





Happy to hear any infomation you could provide:)



I%26#39;ve been to ES before with my husband and have a pretty good idea of where most things are so if you can relay what the places are near ( that you recommend) that would be great!! Stayed at Singleton HOuse B%26amp;B last time.



This time we are either staying at Isabellas Villa, Sleepy Hollow, or Border house:)

No comments:

Post a Comment