Sunday, April 15, 2012

Resrot within 300 miles of Little Rock

Looking for a resort within 300 miles of Little Rock where my wife and I can relax and enjoy the facilities. I have already considered the Texan at Grapevine and Big Cedar Lodge near Branson.





Has anybody had a good experience in this area?





Resrot within 300 miles of Little Rock


Well, the big cedar is a favorite with arkansans, It is a really well ran, romantic, resort, ANd you have the beautiful lake to enjoy, plus all the shows and good food in Branson. And it really is Beautiful in Branson this time of the Year.. I%26#39;ve never heard anything about the Grapevine, So I can%26#39;t help you there..



Resrot within 300 miles of Little Rock


http://www.lookoutpointinn.com/





I would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast. It is rommantic, quiet, beautiful and the hosts are wonderful! This is in Hot Springs. I would recommend the Blue Velvet room, we prefered it over the Calico. There are also two great restaurants we went to. One is the Italian place next to the Lake and the other is in a shopping strip mall. It doesn%26#39;t look like anything, but the food was out of this world delicious, gourmet!





If you want to relax, enjoy the quiet, and wonderful breakfasts, this is the place to stay! I%26#39;d give it 5 stars out of 5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment