Thursday, April 19, 2012

Little Rock overnight stay

Since we%26#39;ll not have the time to enjoy the city of Little Rock, we are interested only in a clean, quiet %26amp; economical motel/hotel...a place to snooze after a hard day%26#39;s travel. We will be traveling N to S on I-30W and can stay anywhere in the vicinity...not necessarily Little Rock. Advice anyone?



Little Rock overnight stay


I%26#39;m not sure if you like Bed and Breakfasts, but there is a great one in downtown Little Rock named the Rosemont. It is very economical and actually much less than some of the hotels around town. You might want to check out their website at www.rosemontoflittlerock.com. I%26#39;m not sure about other hotels since I am from here and rarely if ever stay at one. My husband and I occasionally stay at the Rosemont for a nice get away from are two little kiddos. We love it!



Little Rock overnight stay


I%26#39;ve had occasion to stay in LR a few times in the last couple of years traveling through with my family; we generally stay in the west LR area, in the Shackelford/West Markham/Financial Centre Parkway area. Most of the major chain hotels have fairly new properties in this area: Hampton Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, Residence Inn (Marriott), SpringHill Suites (Marriott), Wingate Inn, Holiday Inn Select, Ramada Limited, etc. It%26#39;s not far out of your way -- just take I-630 West from I-30 and it ends and dumps you onto Shackelford with several hotels within a half-mile of that intersection. The next day, you can just hop on I-430 South to pick up I-30 again. There%26#39;s also plenty of places to eat close by for dinner or breakfast.


  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment