Sunday, April 15, 2012

DO think twice before you book the Basin Park in Eureka...

Last week I booked a Saturday night stay at Basin Park through Orbitz. Orbitz billed my credit card immediately, as is their policy. I called the Basin on Wednesday and the they did not have the reservation, but said I should call back Thursday night, which I did, They still didn%26#39;t have it even though, as I said, Orbitz had already charged me for the room.

I called Orbitz, and after the standard pass around to three different service reps, I was told they would take care of it, don%26#39;t worry.

We get to the Basin Park on Saturday, and yes they have the reservation, but we will be required to PAY even though we have already played Orbitz! To top it off it is not the double we paid for, it is a single and there are four of us!

I figured I would just go ahead and pay again and straighten it out with Orbitz later. To their credit, the Basin gave us $100 off the $204 room bill for the trouble. When I got home today, I called Orbitz, and they REFUSE to credit back all the money they charged to my card! They said since the hotel gave us a credit, they would not refund the full amount they charged, only $100. They said they have decided we still have to pay the full amount!

DON';T DO BUSINESS WITH ORBITZ! When things go wrong they will not make good. AS far as I am concerned, they have STOLEN $104 from me!

And you have to think the Basin should own some part of this. If they have agreed to do business with Orbitz, obviously their is something they don%26#39;t understand about the arrangement!

  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment