Sunday, April 15, 2012

Noisy,linen not so clean, Wanted $20 for my cat

I stayed at Royale Vista Inn last night in Hot Springs,



paid $45.34 with tax for King Size Bed. RV is on noisy Central avenue in HS.





I did not sleep under the linens because they ahd cigarette burns and stains. I was told that if my cat stayed in the room I would have to pay a $20 non refundable deposit.





I was allowed to tie Jinx my 14 pound survivor cat outside of the room. The parking lot was very active and noisy, In My room i could hear the neighbors televsions and was awakened early in the morning by construction hammering. My sleep was consistantly interupted.





The room had an old worn table with an ashtray and did not have plastic lining for ice tray. This hotel is nicer than some of the other run down, scary looking hotels that are close by on Central Avenue. The Tv was a small portable size color tv that did have cable tv and many shannels. The local phone calls are free, in the morning they serve hot coffee in styrofoam cups



with white powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment