Sunday, April 15, 2012

Listing your web site

I didn%26#39;t think you could list your website on this forum. So, why is this being allowed to remain?



Also, VRBO is not all by owner. It has a lot listings that are listed by management companies and you don%26#39;t always get the home you want. Look for any listing that state that the home you are viewing is actually listed by a homeowner and it is the home you will get!!!



Listing your web site


Why is what being allowed to remain?



Listing your web site


First, I assume you are responding to the Hot Springs Cabin post You should click reply to post, not new post so that your information is included in the posting.





Second, I didnt see anything in that posting that listed someone%26#39;s personal website. I only saw websites for more information. If you see something inappropriate in any of the postings, you should click on the report inappropriate post link. However, I do think you are incorrect in this case.




I can not find the original message which stated a VRBO website which was a personal website. I understood you could not post personal websites by the guidelines that are posted.





I had once posted and it was removed.





I also hit reply to this message but it did not copy the two posts that was questioning what I had posted.




I have always used a for rent by owner web sites, I don%26#39;t see any difference betyween them and hotels, condo%26#39;s ect....




When you rent from an owner you will get the home you see. When you rent from a management company they ALL do not give you a specific home.





VRBO means Vacation Rentals By Owner. That is not what the site does. It has management companies with many homes and you are not guaranteed a specific home if you book with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment