Thursday, April 12, 2012

Is Eureka Springs REALLY CD friendly?

My husband is a CD and we would like to take a 1 week vacation there. I would love for him to just be ';herself'; during this time but have some reservations. Does anyone have any experience they can share?


Thanks



Is Eureka Springs REALLY CD friendly?


Yes, Eureka is friendly to ALL. - 3-4 times per year, there are diversity celebrations, festivals, and CD events.





But....you and your husband are are welcome anytime!





Many CD%26#39;s and TG%26#39;s come here and many live here.





Ask whatever questions you may have....and yes, please come visit us here in Eureka Springs.





As with all areas, you will find judgemental folks...but Eureka has much fewer than most places...





And in fact, just had a phone call from a guest and told her about this post..she said she will be checking in this evening to give you some thoughts and ideas too.





Welcome!



Is Eureka Springs REALLY CD friendly?


Hi, Magdem,


i am the guest that was referred to in the first post:)



My name is Mia..i am a transgendered woman..without going into full detail, I have a medical condition that makes me basically both sexes and in the last few years has made me more woman than man...



i have struggled with how to live, as i have lived as a man most of my life...Finding Eureka (and i Live in arkansas)....was the best thing...I spend two-three days every two weeks in eureka for work and in the last month live pretty much full time as mia while there....People treat me as a woman in businesses and restaurants and I have built up a great circle of friends and supporters here....



now, of course, there is negative, but I have not encountered any of that as of yet....so there you have it...If you all want to come for a week and let your husband be herself....please come do it here....I%26#39;d love to be able to be here if you guys were looking to meet someone who%26#39;s had the same issues and concerns you all have!...




any questions of me.. email me at miarising@yahoo.com and im on yahoo messenger too....and this goes for anyone who reads this and has questions...



hope i helped,


always,


mia

No comments:

Post a Comment