Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hillside Haven & Treehouse Cottages

Hi, It%26#39;s my first time to Eureka Springs and I%26#39;m planning on going there and staying in the Treehouse Cottages (hideaway) Is it a nice place to stay? I%26#39;ve seen some pictures and it looks beautiful...to good to be true maybe?



Hillside Haven %26amp; Treehouse Cottages


I have never heard anything but good things about it, I have thought of staying there some time, Please let us know how awesome it really is.



Hillside Haven %26amp; Treehouse Cottages


Hi, I am so glad I read this...my husband and I were looking at Beaver Lake Cottages (our first time to Eureka Springs as well) and did not know about Treehouse Cottages. After reading your post I looked it up online and just booked two nights there in the Bungalow Treehouse!! I am soooo excited about going, I too hope that it is like the pictures show it is! We are going toward the end of May, so if you go before that, please post how it was!



Thanks!




Awesome, I%26#39;m going this Tuesday (March 21st) I will let you know. I visited ES and booked the treehouse at their office...I got to see more pics while I was there.They looked amazing, just the place me and my fiance were looking for...I%26#39;ll be sure to post when I get back!




I have stayed at both the Treehouse Cottages and Beaver Lakefront Cabins. They are both very nice and I would return to both of them. The owners at Treehouse Cottage are very nice and add a special touch to all they do. Beaver Lakefront Cabins are secluded and the finest of all decor/comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment