Sunday, April 15, 2012

Good Value - Good Service

This hotel is close to the University (1 mile). They were very accomodating for a football weekend. Snacks were plentiful and the breakfast was better than expected. Staff were helpful also. I recommend this for future stay.



Good Value - Good Service


Which hotel are you referring to? Is this the Comfort Inn by any chance?



Good Value - Good Service


I don%26#39;t know which hotel they are referring to, but it%26#39;s definitely NOT the Clarion. It is completely awful. I stayed there last fall and I will never stay there again.





The peephole to my room had been broken and a wad of toilet paper was stuffed in there. The chain lock on the door was also not functional, so there was no way to see who was outside my room before I opened the door (which is a big deal for a female who travels alone). Exterior back doors were propped open giving anyone in the world free access to the rooms at any time of the day or night.





The room was not well cleaned (and hadn%26#39;t been in a long time). There is no elevator to the second floor, despite a large number of rooms upstairs. However, at least I didn%26#39;t have roaches in my room on the second floor, as did my colleagues on the first floor.





When I checked out, I filled out the comment card and outlined my dissatisfaction with my stay, and indicated that I would like a manager to call me. Needless to stay, they never had the integrity to contact me.





I don%26#39;t know if there is a Comfort Inn in Fayetteville - the only other one I know in the Choice Hotels chain is a Quality Inn, which is very close to the Clarion and much nicer (and the rates are a bit cheaper, last time I checked).




The hotel was the worst experience I have ever had. The customer service was horrible. The wireless network was down and I was told the manager would call me about the problem, but he never did. I recieved room service and the food (nachos and hamburger) was cold and the chips were stale. Had to return food for refund.



Honestly, I could go on and on for reasons not to stay at this hotel; but please, take my word for it and don%26#39;t spend $1.00 of your hard earned money on this dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment