Thursday, April 19, 2012

extended stay

I will be in Little Rock for the month of Oct and will need to travel to the medical center every day. Any suggestions on reasonable priced places? Thanks

extended stay

There%26#39;s a Guesthouse International about 5 minutes from the Med Center. I%26#39;ve never been inside, but from looking at their website, they apparently have coffee makers, refrigerators and microwaves. I think it%26#39;s primarily used by families of patients at St. Vincent%26#39;s hospital, which is just down Markham from the Med Center.

There%26#39;s a Markham Inn practically across the street from the Med Center, and it%26#39;s recently been completely redone, but I can%26#39;t find any information about it on the internet. I%26#39;ll try and get some more information.

  • benefits from computer viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment