Friday, March 23, 2012

Bike rental?

Visiting the area soon, and I%26#39;m interested in bicycling the riverfront and Dam Big Bridge while I%26#39;m in town...but I%26#39;m not having much luck finding a place in town that rents bikes.





Anyone know of any places where I can rent one (preferably close to the riverfront but I%26#39;ll take anything)?





Thanks!



Bike rental?


We are unfortunately short on bike rentals in this city. Maybe the new self service bike rental kiosks in Paris will eventually make their way to the Little Rock riverfront. In the meantime you will have to head to KAOS in Lakewood Village in North Little Rock. Their phone is 501-758-7888.



Bike rental?


You might also try Competitive Cyclist at 1-888-276-1256. I heard they will rent but their phone was not going through today and I can%26#39;t confirm. They are a unique, very high end import and bike fabrication business but they apparently offer rentals on week days. They are in a much closer location, by Cajun%26#39;s Wharf Restaurant, near the river trail.




Quantum: Sorry for the multiple posts. I got hold of Competitive Cyclist. If you are a serious rider, I%26#39;d call Ryan at Competitive Cyclist at the number in the previous post. They really are not bike renters, but have a demo program where they can offer a demo price for a high end road bike for you to use for a limited period. They are not open on weekends. This might be an interesting chance at trying out high quality, unusual equipment if that interests you.




jimjade3: no need to apologize at all - I really appreciate the information...thank for all your digging!




River Trail Rentals is now open right on the river trail. We offer cruiser, tandem and children%26#39;s bikes. Next time you%26#39;re in town (Spring is great!), give us a call.





501-374-5505





Thanks,



-David Fike



River Trail Rentals





rivertrailrentals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment